Tuesday, April 5, 2011

hello... today is Tuesday

I was really sick a couple Fridays ago. It only lasted about 12 hours, so I figured it was probably a stomach bug, however the gas that lingered still bothers me. It was pretty awful. It's shaked my core. My confidence in my path of healing is being tested. The scariest part is the feeling that minics what the fluid felt like. Suck to the nth degree, scary, sad.... the list goes on.

So I did a healing meditation and asked for guidance. I saw the owl, my totem animal, which to me means follow my intuition. I had a few thoughts, I should get my body alkaline, use lemon in my water and cut back on the protein powder(buy the hemp instead of the pea). When I was done meditating, I decided to do a tarot reading.

And the question was: How do I find my way back to my path of healing?

The Three of Hearts, The Six of Hearts, The Four of Swords


three of heartsFour of Swords


The Three of Hearts is my past. This card is "celebration". Well it jumps out at me and says: You found your path and celebrated it. This is true. I did. It was a hard and mentally exghausting. The decision and subsequent choices brought me complete and utter joy.

The six of Hearts is my present. Again this card is a good one. It is "joy". I should note here, although this deck has no reverse meanings, the fact that it was upside down suggests to me my joy has been wavering. I also feel it is saying I am on the right path and I should reflect and remember my joy.

The Four of Swords is my future. Well this is actually a very reassuring card. Budha sits in the center in a medatative state, surrounded by the four swords which create a temple for him to sit under. The description for this card says; "Look inward and you will be rewarded and healed". This card tells me when my confidence is shaken, I need to find my safety spot and MEDITATE!

It was a pretty simple yet pointient reading. Perhaps others would read more into it, but I like simplicity. I was definitely pleased with this reading. I do need a little reminder here and there on how to stay on my path. I am grateful for reminders. I am grateful for signs. I am grateful for meditation. I am grateful my husband said the same thing the cards said. See now... I could have just listened to my husband;)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice reading. I love the "safety spot" ...think I'll go find mine right now and meditate. BTW - love your background!!

    ReplyDelete